Sunday, April 27, 2008

I

I love my Family
I love my friends
For Those I Love I Sacrifice
I believe in Love
I believe in suffering
I believe I have hope
I hope I do
I Believe in brokenness
I pray to be broken
I pray to understand God
I think Following Jesus is amazing.
I think its pretty damn hard.
I take it to be the greatest challenge
I think its the most rewarding.
I believe in strength
and the strength I fail to posses
I believe in the big picture
and the need to belong.
I believe in the Sabbath
but do not keep it.
I believe in dreams
even the ones whose piece is on the floor.
Broken.
I believe in blogging
I Love to love
I love being love.
I should do both more.
I believe in Caffeine
I might hurt you.
I might let you down.
Actually, bet I will do both.
Sorry…
I will try not to, but I will fail.
I love Jesus, I love his Church.
I might not like yours.
I miss my family.
I miss my friends.
I miss YOU.
I have been betrayed.
I have betrayed.
I love dogs,
I miss mine.
I could do it.
I can’t.
I think shoes are foot oppression.
I think we oppress ourselves.
I think we are better actors than we think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home